Contract Staffing Solutions Playing an Increasingly Important Role
Sometimes filling a talent need with a full-time, direct hire is the most strategic choice for your organization. However, sometimes it might not be. Many engineering-based organizations are more frequently turning to contract staffing as a solution, especially when:
- The talent needed is highly specialized and/or only needed for a specific period of time. For example, maybe your organization needs specific talent for a one-year project.
- You are having difficulty filling positions and/or retaining talent due to a high rate of retirement within your organization.
- You need a larger number professionals to fill a specific execution function.
- There is a hiring cap and/or hiring freeze within your organization, yet your team’s workload is increasing.
Contract staffing involves temporary placement of qualified candidates for a specific purpose. For companies that have an immediate employment need, contractors can be used to complete projects, hit deadlines, and boost productivity. Additionally, the engineering community is being challenged by the high retirement rates among Baby Boomer engineers.
We have found that Baby Boomer engineers often want to continue working, but in a slightly different and more flexible capacity. Retaining these often critically important engineers is needed to avoid talent and expertise gaps. Facilitated by an extensive network within Chicagoland area and the greater Midwest, 180 Engineering customizes staffing solutions to meet our clients and our candidates needs.
Why contract staffing with 180 Engineering?
- We fulfill immediate staffing needs within a wide range engineering and technical functions.
- We customize solutions to meet the changing needs of both our clients and our candidates.
- As in so many areas of 180 Engineering’s performance, the numbers tell the story – while the national average contractor retention rate is only 70%, 180’s contractor retention rate is 98%.
Contract Staffing Solutions Structure
- Fee built into contractor bill rate.
- Billed monthly.