Engineering Talent Acquisition Solutions for the Diverse Needs of a Diverse Market
Staffing and talent acquisition is not a one size fits all situation. 180 Engineering works with hiring organizations to determine the best approach for securing the needed engineering and technical talent whether the selected approach be a retained search, contingency search or contract staffing.
Regardless of the selected talent acquisition approach, 180 Engineering is a performance-driven organization. In fact, our direct hiring numbers* tell the tale.
Percentage of Placements Per Job Order
180 Engineering performs 62.5% higher than the national average.
Percentage of Fills Per Contact
180 Engineering performs 75% higher than the national average.
Time to Fill
180 Engineering fills positions in 37 fewer days than the national average – a 41% faster fill rate.
Candidate Submittals to Candidate Hires
27% of 180 Engineering’s candidate submittals lead to candidate hires, whereas the industry average is only 16%.
Direct Hire Solution – Contingency Search
Contingency search services are no risk for hiring organizations as fees are not paid unless the hiring organization’s position is successfully filled. Giving hiring organizations a high quality short list of professionals with fast turnaround is what differentiates 180 Engineering as a premier recruiting and talent acquisition agency for engineering and technical professionals.
180’s Contingency Search Solution:
• 180 Engineering’s recruiters demonstrate tenacity (we call it scrappiness) in filling contingency job orders to deliver quality candidates to you, quickly.
• The strength of the 180 Engineering: candidate network drives results.
• 180 Engineering fills 42% of contingency contracts while the national average is only 24%.
Contingency Search Solution Structure:
• Contingency search fee is fully paid on the candidate’s start date.
Direct Hire Solution – Retained Search
Why would a hiring organization choose a retained search, involving paying money upfront, as opposed to a contingency search that requires no payment until the candidate starts. The most frequent reason is that a closer partnership between hiring organization and the chosen recruiting agency is required for a particular search. This is often because it is an intensive executive search or a confidential search.
In the case of 180 Engineering, although less than 20% of our searches are retained, we take them on with a heightened level of service and have achieved 100% success by placing exceptional talent with our clients.
180’s Retained Search Solution:
• Guarantees successful results
• Facilitates partnership between the hiring organization and 180 Engineering
• Minimizes risk for the hiring organization
• Delivers successful results for more challenging-to-fill positions
Retained Search Solutions Structure:
• 1/3 paid at start of search
• 2/3 paid on candidate start date
• 120-day guarantee, replace at no cost