Administrative Clerk (Part-time, Contract)
Job Requisition: 6393
Description for Administrative Clerk:
180 Engineering is partnered with a government municipality. They are seeking an Administrative Clerk on a Part-Time basis (20-25 hours per week) to work within a Clerk’s office.
Responsibilities for Administrative Clerk:
- Interacting and responding to inquiries in person, over the phone and in writing.
- Researching, obtaining, organizing, preparing, and distributing data, reports, memos, documents and other pertinent information relating to the Clerk’s office.
- Utilizing various computer programs; and performing complex administrative duties as required for efficient operation of the office.
- Establishing and maintaining filing; ordering supplies; answering phones and acting as a Receptionist.
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
- Two years administrative support or clerical experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Requires ability to keep matters in confidence.
- Requires working knowledge of policies, practices and procedures in municipal government.
- Requires ability to work with diverse groups of individuals.
- Requires ability to perform research; organize, prepare and present findings accurately and concisely.
- Requires ability to plan and organize effectively.
- Requires ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in written form.