Associate Strategic Pricing Manager
Chicago, IL (Remote Position)
Job Requisition: 6416
Description for Associate Strategic Pricing Manager:
Seeking an Associate Strategic Pricing Manager to assist the Strategic Pricing Manager in growing and maintain critical pricing initiatives across all customer delivery groups. This individual should have an entrepreneurial, highly analytical mindset. We are seeking a highly goal-oriented results driven individual that takes pride in delivering high standards day in and day out. This is a role with high visibility and exposure to many different corporate functions.
Responsibilities for Associate Strategic Pricing Manager:
- Work with Strategic Pricing Manager on pricing database initiative.
- Maintain pricing databases (xSU, Ariba) ensuring most current pricing is active.
- Work with Strategic Pricing Manager to prepare RFPs and e-Auctions in Ariba.
- Monitor cost competitiveness between database and internal costing tools.
- Interface with customers to ensure clarity around pricing requests (work packages, P Codes, etc).
- Set up supplier RFP and/or e-Auction intake meetings with Strategic pricing manager.
- Field any supplier questions and relay to appropriate Nokia teams and follow through to completion.
- Review pricing periodically with technical team and Strategic Pricing Manager to ensure most current pricing.
- Review Crew needs and market conditions with Strategic Pricing manager and Vendor management team to ensure relevant market multipliers.
- Work with Strategic Pricing Manager to analyze RFP and e-Auction data to reach a final price to present to Pre-Sales team.
- Validate pricing on active business cases.
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
- Education/Certifications preferred: BA in Marketing or Finance preferred.
- Years of experience: 3 years within an analytical or pricing role.
- Technical skills: must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office, MS PPT, Google Forms, Smartsheets.
- Soft skills: Ability to work cross functionally and with global teams.
- Superior interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills with pleasant phone communication ability.