Automation Engineer Manager (Direct Hire)
Elk Grove, IL
Job Requisition: 6597
Description for Automation Engineer Manager:
In this role, our client has an immediate opening for an Automation Engineer Manager. As a Engineer Manager, you will be responsible to manage, develop, and grow the technical team. In addition, this individual will play a big role in current and future product development. The candidate will need to work at the North America Headquarters, located in Elk Grove Village, IL. This position is a working manager.
Requirements for Automation Engineer Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably within engineering (Electrical or Mechanical) or another similar technical field
- 6-8 years of experience. Managers experience nice, but sole contributor looking to get into management is welcome as well.
- Understanding CNC machine tools, both in turning and milling (G or M code preferred)
- Mechanical and Electrical design background
- Manufacturing background
- Maintain/administer job budgets and finances and their impact on final profitability…Budget based upon quoted amount & quoted process.
- Project Management experience is preferred
- PLC and robot programming
- Great organization and prioritization skills
- A strong work ethic and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
- Strong verbal and written skills
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required