Business Analyst - SAP MM/WM (Direct Hire)
Job Requisition: 6421
Description for Business Analyst - SAP MM/WM:
The SAP MM/WM Business Analyst is working with the business process owners to implement and develop efficient end-to-end business processes to support the core organizational functions and organizational goals. The SAP MM/WM Business Analyst designs, plans, develops, launches and supports the processes. She/ He makes independent decisions regarding the planning, organization, and scheduling of the work involved.
Responsibilities for Business Analyst - SAP MM/WM:
- Analyze warehouse business and other relevant processes and work with process owners on recommendations to improve processes.
- Configure SAP WM/ MM
- Implement business process changes, enhancements for existing business processes in SAP.
- Developing test scenarios, test scripts and performing end-to-end system integration testing.
- Diagnosing problems through discussions with users and coordinating with internal support teams and operations groups and/or with vendors to resolve problems
- Prepare and support process to submit project requests.
- Develop, plan, map and implement with the business process owner(s) new processes in SAP and other related systems.
- Prepare/ Update documentation, training materials, guidelines and instructions following procedural changes, new releases, and enhancements to business processes.
- Work with internal support groups as needed.
- Interact with third party vendors.
- Assist in the implementation of new projects and upgrades.
- Provide first thru third level support for responsible business processes.
- Analyze issues in assigned business processes.
- Provided training for business processes in assigned area.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry trends, technical developments, and other related activity that effect current and future needs.
- Participate in Audits and provide business support as needed.
- Manage and/or participate in special projects as assigned.
- Communicate, organize, and maintain confidential information and material.
- Follow safety guidelines and department and corporate policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements for Business Analyst - SAP MM/WM:
- Bachelor’s degree or technical degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5-7 years’ experience with SAP ECC and/or S/4 HANA in a functional support role, preferably from the distribution or manufacturing industry
- 5-7 years’ experience in configuring SAP WM/ MM
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SAP ECC WM and Windows operating systems
- Working experience in SAP SD and FI module
- Experience in warehouse and logistics processes
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities, and meet all deadlines
- Experience working with RF scanners in a warehouse setting
- Experience with requirements definition
- Strong project management skill set with the ability to lead via influence
*Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening