Client Operations Specialist (Direct-Hire)
Job Requisition: 6444
Description for the Client Operations Specialist:
The Client Operations Specialist will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness for the office staff and clients. The Client Operations Specialist will primarily be responsible for streamlining administrative procedures, performing scheduling and reporting, preparing and coordinating documents for clients while maintaining and updating the client database.
The ideal individual will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks with the ability to work independently. Well organized, flexible and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse individuals.
Responsibilities for the Client Operations Specialist:
- Assist community of practice leaders prepare for meetings with clients by preparing reports from existing dashboards and drafting presentations to enable business development activities.
- Assist in job scheduling by maintaining schedules in the firms scheduling software
- Prepare, deliver, and track engagement related documents to ensure the efficient flow of information and timely completion of projects.
- Maintain and update client databases (e.g. CRM, CaseWare, GoFileRoom, STAR) to ensure an accurate record of client information and leads.
- Act as a resource for clients by handling routine communications and coordinating resources to ensure a timely response to client inquiries as needed.
- Schedule and confirm resources needed for client meetings to enable productive and effective conversations and decision making.
- Verify accuracy and completeness of materials received from the client to ensure that the client file is organized and complete for engagement team.
- Review and analyze budgeted versus actual to ensure that the firm understands the profitability of a project during and upon completion.
- Review interim/draft and final deliverables to ensure compliance with proofing standards and reporting templates.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the Client Operations Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, preferred.
- 3+ years of Office Administration and Client Service support.
- Advanced knowledge with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- 1+ year of project management experience and market research experience; sales navigator experience a plus.
- Previous experience utilizing a customer relationship management solution (such as Dynamics 365 or Salesforce).
- 1+ year in professional services environment (legal, public accounting, real estate) a plus.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively.
- Detail oriented – High attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and time deadlines.
- Ability to analyze data and recommend solutions.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ideal candidate is a proactive, self-motivated individual who can work independently with minimal oversight.
- High ability to collaborate.