Cloud Security Architect (Contract to Hire)
Job Requisition: 7134
Description for Cloud Security Architect:
The Program Manager, Cloud Security role will take part in building the enterprise-wide cloud security controls and lead the development, execution, and enhancements of cloud cyber security risk assessment and governance program utilizing key performance indicators to drive the right business decisions over time.
- Define and execute the cloud security control strategy.
- Perform the control gap analysis to prioritize the implementation of Security Controls across multiple Cloud environments (IaaS/PaaS).
- Design and develop solutions to implement security controls across multiple IaaS & PaaS Cloud environments.
- Build and leverage KPIs to measure the effectiveness of the Cloud Security program.
Responsibilities of the Cloud Security Architect:
- Job Responsibilities Influence major stakeholders and work with them to implement the Cloud Security Controls in Cloud environments (IaaS/PaaS)
- Work with various Security Control owners to re-architect/re-design and implement the Security Controls across multiple IaaS/PaaS environments.
- Perform the control gap assessments to prioritize the implementation of Security Controls across multiple Cloud environments (IaaS/PaaS).
- Lead the solution design for securely storing the sensitive data (structured and unstructured data) in the cloud.
- Lead the Data Protection activities (inside-out) by managing the daily tasks, driving the behavior changes, and handling various stakeholders.
- Work with the networking Infrastructure and IT Teams to implement the security controls and configurations for the Hybrid Cloud environment.
- Successfully migrate an on-premises solution to a cloud
- Help run the steering committee consists of senior leaders to track the progress of the programs.
- Design the end-to-end Security Configuration and Vulnerability Management processes for Cloud Assets
Requirements for Cloud Security Architect:
- 10 years of experience with web application / network security
- 3+ years of experience with public cloud architecture
- Being able to define proper risk levels that align with the company risk appetite and do not diminish velocity or innovation
- Expert knowledge of Cloud methodologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), automation, orchestration, cost frameworks, trends, and industry-leading cloud vendor offerings and integrations
- Hands-on experience configuring Azure, AWS security services and Google Cloud security services with appropriate security certifications
- Experience with DevSecOps, Cloud Security Posture Management and Agile Methodologies along with experience with third-party Cloud security tools and dealing with Cloud Native Application Architectures and their associated security implications
- Experience with Security standards from NIST, ISO etc
- Strong interpersonal, verbal presentation and written communication skills along with the ability to work independently
- Ability to interface with stakeholders, utilizing consulting and negotiating skills
- Work flexibly with Global teams
- Cloud providers certifications: AWS Certified Security Specialty, Azure Security Engineer, Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer, and other related certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Master’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent[KR1]