Cybersecurity Manager (Direct Hire)
Greater Dayton, OH Area (Remote)
Job Requisition: 6369
Description of Cybersecurity Manager:
The Cybersecurity Manager will create and implement a new corporate-wide information security program. Overall responsibility for the planning and implementation of Cybersecurity program to protect the company’s IT resources and information assets from vulnerabilities and security breaches.
Responsibilities for Cybersecurity Manager:
- Overall responsibility for corporate-wide Cyber Security program.
- Develop, review, implement, modify and ratify corporate information security and privacy policies and processes. Align with industry and regulatory governance standards
- Create, execute, and monitor cybersecurity improvement plans
- Conduct internal security risk assessments and security compliance audits
- Plan, engage, and oversee external cybersecurity assessments
- Create and maintain corporate IT/Cybersecurity business continuity and disaster recovery plan
- Develop and administrate cybersecurity training & awareness programs
- Respond to security incidents, following Incident Management Process
- Maintain awareness of the evolving cybersecurity threat landscape
- Contribute to cross-functional cybersecurity council to govern multiple cybersecurity facets across all corporate business units
- Present cybersecurity plan, expectations and status updates to upper management and board of directors.
Requirements for Cybersecurity Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in cybersecurity, computer science or similar.
- 7+ years of professional experience in IT, cybersecurity or related field
- 5+ years of experience managing and directing security operations with direct reports
- Significant knowledge of and experience with compliance and regulatory standards such as NIST, GDPR, PCI, SOC2, ISO2700, GDPR, HIPPA
- Experience with IT governance, risk, and compliance management
- Experience in planning and executing security policies and standards development
- Knowledge of computer networking and network security methodologies
- Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk)
- Knowledge of commonly exploited vulnerabilities and threat patterns
- One or more of the following certifications are preferred: CISSP, CISA, SANS, CISM
- Responsible for people management, including organizational structure, skills development, and performance management