Description for Data Analyst:
This candidate will need to have great communication skills to interact with company’s clients/merchants and demo use-case for company’s proprietary cloud-based CRM software. The candidate must feel comfortable solving residual calculation tickets accurately using excel and the proprietary software tool. The ideal candidate must have fluency in excel and using the various excel tools to be able to log software issues, bugs or inconsistencies that are reported by clients using Jira and Zendesk tools.
Responsibilities for Data Analyst:
- Acting as the subject matter expert within the company’s proprietary CRM support team for handling tasks and requests pertaining to the Residuals module.
- Solving residual calculation tickets accurately through the use of excel and company’s proprietary CRM.
- Interacting with clients by phone, chat, and email that have questions pertaining to residual calculations, proof of concepts, and configuration updates.
- Creating new mathematical formulas and verifying existing formulas to ensure that residual income calculations are being reported correctly on client sites.
- Professionally and effectively answering questions about using and configuring company’s proprietary CRM for clients' needs in a concise way while understanding clients may possess different levels of technical understanding.
- Logging software issues, bugs or inconsistencies that are reported by clients using JIRA and Zendesk tools.
- Creating visual mockups and written descriptions of suggestions for the development related but not limited to the Residuals functionality.
- Creating and analyzing internal reports pertaining to Employer’s billing, revenue KPIs, client pricing adjustments and general reporting as requested by management or the support team.
Requirements for Data Analyst:
- Fluency with Excel (experienced with VLOOKUPs, IF statements and Pivot tables).
- Minimum completion of a Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of experience with data management systems.
- Experience working in a ticketing system on a daily basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience with JIRA and Zendesk tools.
Education: Minimum completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
**Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.