Director, Cybersecurity-Infrastructure & Operations (Direct Hire)
Job Requisition: 6807
Description for Director, Cybersecurity-Infrastructure & Operations:
Director, Cybersecurity-Infrastructure & Operations will have responsibility over all areas of IT Cybersecurity technology including identity and access management, risk management, vulnerability management on premises and cloud security, threat intelligence, SOC operations, security automation and analytics, and incident response.
Responsibilities for Director, Cybersecurity-Infrastructure & Operations:
- Directs an enterprise-wide team of I.T. managers and technical experts.
- Manages reports in both a direct and indirect matrix-based organization on a worldwide basis.
- Works with senior management to develop cybersecurity strategy and ensure they align with the overall company business plan.
- Manages large, corporate wide cybersecurity technology projects.
- Develops project milestones, deliverables, budgets and timelines.
- Create and submit project proposals and implement approved project plans.
- Responsible for the development of IT policy and procedures and ensures adherence.
- Works with senior management and the CISO office to develop cybersecurity strategy and ensure they align with the overall company business plan.Presents to IT senior management regarding cybersecurity strategy, projects and budget performance.
- Has a passion for cybersecurity and evaluates the security landscape for new and innovative solutions
- Meets with business units to determine and translate business requirements into system solutions and designs.
- Leads cybersecurity integration initiatives for mergers and acquisitions
Requirements for Director, Cybersecurity-Infrastructure & Operations:
- Bachelors Degree required.
- At least ten years managing a technical I.T. team responsible for cybersecurity and/or infrastructure.
- At least seven years of technical experience in cybersecurity technologies including identity & access management, risk management, vulnerability management, on prem and cloud security, threat intelligence, SOC operations, security automation & analytics, and incident response
- Experience implementing Zero Trust in large enterprise setting
- Experience with CrowdStrike cybersecurity platform
- Experience with ZScaler Cloud Security
- Strong leadership skills
- The ability to manage a diverse team of technology people.
- Proven mentoring and coaching skills.
- The ability to motivate people to achieve their best and reach their full potential.
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to build consensus and persuade others towards a common goal.
- Comfortable developing and making presentations for “C” level executives.
Desired Experience for Director, Cybersecurity-Infrastructure & Operations:
- Experience with Microsoft AZURE and AWS cloud platforms