Director, IT Infrastructure & Operations
Job Requisition: 6809
Description for Director, IT Infrastructure & Operations:
Director, IT Infrastructure and Operations. You will be responsible for directing an international, enterprise-wide organization consisting of sub departments and 20+ team members. You will have responsibility for both strategic and operational initiatives, developing both short- and long-term objectives and plans. You will also be tasked with the responsibility for the career growth and development of the team.
Responsibilities for Director, IT Infrastructure & Operations:
- Directs an enterprise-wide team of I.T. managers and technical experts.
- Manages reports in both a direct and indirect matrix-based organization on a worldwide basis.
- Works with senior management to develop IT strategy and ensure they align with the overall company business plan.
- Manages large, corporate wide I.T. technology projects, developing project milestones, deliverables, budgets, and timelines.
- Presents to senior management regarding I.T. strategy, projects, and budget performance.
- Meets with business units / IT teams to determine and translate business requirements into system solutions and designs.
- Fosters and maintains an engaging team and company atmosphere.
- Provides regular feedback and coaching to the team and individually.
- Create and submit project proposals and implements approved project plans.
- Responsible for the development of IT policy and procedures and ensures adherence.
Requirements for Director, IT Infrastructure & Operations:
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- Minimum of ten years’ experience managing a technical I.T. team responsible for infrastructure and operations.
- Seven or more years of technical experience in IT technologies including servers, operating systems, storage networks, virtualization, I.T. security, local area networking, telephony, cloud, and wide area networking
- Experience managing enterprise-level business application projects, experience with Oracle EBS is highly preferred
- Experience managing enterprise-wide IT Infrastructure projects including collaboration with other IT teams, business leaders, vendors, etc.
Desired Experience for Director, IT Infrastructure & Operations:
- Experience with Oracle EBS
- Experience with SD-WAN
- Experience with Microsoft AZURE and AWS