Electrical Engineer (Direct Hire)
Job Requisition: 6974
Description for Electrical Engineer:
Seeking a seasoned Electronics Engineer with a broad range of experience in developing test processes, reverse engineering, digital and analog circuit design, troubleshooting and repair of electronic assemblies.
Responsibilities for Electrical Engineer:
- Perform research and repair evaluations of digital and analog electronic hardware
- Ability to apply reverse engineering techniques ensuring full product functionality
- In some cases, work directly with customers to understand all their requirements.
- Ability to develop and deliver complete repair/manufacturing process and procedures
- Develop and design test fixtures as necessary
- Develop and design wiring harnesses as needed
Requirements for Electrical Engineer:
- BS degree of higher in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or other related technical field
- A minimum of 10-15 years work experience in electronics, design, diagnosis, repair, and test of moderately complex electronic assemblies
- A strong understanding of FPGA, embedded systems, and the different programs required to work within electronic development and manufacturing.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy including Windows, Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and multi-task while keeping priorities in order
- Advanced level troubleshooting skills
- Ability to read and understand schematics
- Ability to use electronic test equipment including but not limited to: DMM, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and function generators
- Ability to program devices using programmers and in-circuit methods
- Knowledge of IEEE Standard for symbols for electrical and electronic diagram