Electrical Engineer I, direct hire
Greater Milwaukee area (must be onsite 2-3 days a week)
Requisition # 6571
Our client is young co. that makes RF coils used for MR and MRI clients like GE, Philips and Siemens, and we are looking to hire 2 entry level Electrical Engineers who have an interest in medical and or RF equipment. You will help generate best in class, innovative product offerings and assure technical quality excellence, as well as timely completion of project timelines. As an Electrical Engineer I, you will collaborate with peer engineering teams, manufacturing, suppliers and customers to drive product designs across all phases of the product life cycle.
Visas are considered (OPT or H1b)
Responsibilities for Electrical Engineer 1
- Under guidance, you will develop products and subsystems, including RF architecture, PCBAs and interconnects, in compliance with the company’s QMS, design, safety, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Interact with suppliers to understand processes/capabilities, requirements and troubleshooting.
- Work with internal and external customers to ensure designs meet manufacturability, service and customer requirements.
- Actively contribute to problem solving and continuous improvement activities for both development projects and mature products.
- Execute product design, risk assessments, planning and development while adhering to timelines.
Requirements for Electrical Engineer 1
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of electro-magnetic field theory is highly preferred
- Knowledge of systems engineering, concepts and processes.
- Experience/internship/projects working in a similar industry, medical device or regulated environment preferred, working knowledge IEC 60601 helpful
- Experience using simulation tools, such as SPICE or MATLAB is preferred.
- Ability to manage competing demands.
- Ability to work collaboratively to develop possible solutions and provide guidance to others in analyzing and solving problems.