Description for Electrical Engineer:
As a key member of the Engineering team, your duties and responsibilities are to help the Electrical Engineer Manager plan, implement, and oversee electrical engineering strategies, procedures, and goals.
Responsibilities for Electrical Engineer:
- Read and interpret electrical symbols, schematics, wiring and cable diagrams
- Uses trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills to resolve electrical issues
- Communicates with stakeholders to refine customer requirements
- Assist in wiring and troubleshooting prototype and first article product releases
- Creates and maintains electrical CAD drawings in Zuken and / or Solid Works Electrical
- Creates Bill of Materials (BOM) for the electrical elements of the vehicle build
- Investigates and implements cost reductions
- Creates product assembly and configuration documentation
- Trains manufacturing personnel in electrical assembly
- Creates and reviews engineering change notifications
Requirements for Electrical Engineer:
- Electrical Technology A.A.S Degree or higher.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Highly analytical problem-solver with demonstrated talent for identifying, understanding, and creating workable solutions
- Motivated self-starter with high level of initiative and ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Need demonstrable experience in manufacturing and engineering.
*Travel may be required for this position*