Electrical Engineer(Direct Hire)
Sun Prairie, WI
Description for Mechanical Applications Engineer:
Performs a variety of engineering duties including PCB layout, prototyping, testing, assembly and works daily with our software and mechanical engineers and production staff. Provides technical support for existing and prospective customers during sales and product development cycles and after product delivery.
Responsibilities forElectrical Engineer:
- Perform digital and analog electrical circuit design and analysis.
- Design power electronics (motor drives, power supplies) and microcontroller systems.
- Perform PCB layout.
- Work on engineering designs, preparing reports, specifications, calculations, equipment selection, and cost estimates for projects.
- Assist with developing of budgets, estimating labor time, material and construction costs.
- Assist with the preparation of technical memoranda, reports and electronic deliverables.
- Select materials and equipment to be purchased.
- Firmware and software development
Requirements forMechanical Applications Engineer:
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- At least 5 years professional electrical engineering experience
- Experience with schematic capture and printed circuit board layout software.
- Knowledge of C programming, microprocessors and circuit design.
- Working knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software.
- Experience using Office software tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and G suite.