Electrical Engineer (Direct Hire)
Job Requisition: 6804
*Will consider Visa sponsorship. Covid vaccination required.
Description for Electrical Engineer:
Opportunity to work for a fast-growing, life saving device OEM, as an Electrical Engineer you will be heavily involved in the design, testing and troubleshooting your designs, and will see them be manufactured all onsite. You will have the opportunity contribute immediately and learn as well.
Responsibilities for Electrical Engineer:
- Ability to design/test/troubleshoot analog and digital circuits in lower power (battery operated) embedded systems
- Design hardware to meet specifications.
- Work closely and communicate with production and testing departments regarding new and existing products
- Ability to create and follow detailed testing procedures
- Ability to solder surface mount components for testing/prototyping
- Confer with sales and product management groups to understand functional requirements.
- Ability to think critically and read/write detailed technical reports
- Strong interpersonal/people skills; results driven; self-starter; positive mentality
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite); experience with SVN/GIT is a bonus (centralized version control)
Requirements for Electrical Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree Electrical Engineering
- PCB/SCH design experience (Altium Designer)
- Acquire a working knowledge of circuit design conforming to Intrinsic Safety requirements (UL 60079 standards)
- Motivated self-starter with high level of initiative and ability to work independently
- Experience in C programming for embedded systems preferred