Electrical Engineering Manager(Direct Hire)
Job Requisition: 6796
Description for Electrical Engineering Manager:
The Electrical Engineering Manager Leads the Development new products, model changes, while driving continuous improvements throughout related departments. This position will also require hands-on Engineering work at times. Manages and provides technical direction and support to Engineering staff to complete projects in a timely manner. Provides Project Management disciplines to most work streams. Recommends strategic direction for Electrical Systems and related technologies. Executes the development and launch of products efficiently.
Responsibilities for Electrical Engineering Manager:
- Leads all new product development efforts for the electrical engineering team while working with other engineering and manufacturing teams
- Manage staffing and productivity of the Electrical engineering team to ensure the delivery of components, functional elements, and products meet specifications and market demands - accurately and on time.
- Set department and individual goals, facilitate development and training, conduct performance evaluations.
- Assume responsibility for total project deliverables, including design, development, compliance, and documentation.
- Provide electrical engineering, project management, and troubleshooting expertise to support teams and ensure that the safety, quality, reliability, schedule, and budget objectives are met.
- Communicate effectively with clients with an intuitive understanding of their needs & expectations.
Requirements for Electrical Engineering Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ plus years of experience
- Experience Project Managing multiple work streams simultaneously
- Experience with Electrical Systems and Components on Material Handling vehicles
- Ability to lead with confidence within and outside the Electrical Engineering Cohort
- Knowledge of common electrical components on material handling vehicles
- Knowledge of CAN network integration
- Ability to provide thought leadership on creating innovative solutions
- Structured problem-solving leadership