Engineering Project Manager
Description for the Engineering Project Manager:
As the electrification of vehicles increases, Midtronics is right there working as a partner with OEMs, aftermarket support and battery manufacturers to design tools that assist in battery management. If joining a team that is making a difference in the world sounds like your kind of thing, join us as an Engineering Project Manager! We are seeking an individuals that can handle many projects and once and be very diverse
Responsibilities for the Engineering Project Manager:
- Have full ownership of executing the project schedule.
- Coordinate and monitor engineering projects from initiation through delivery.
- Gather required data from end-users to evaluate objectives, goals, and scope to create technical specifications.
- Facilitate collaboration between departments to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Ensure engineering projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Perform all project management related tasks for the Global Platform development team.
- Manage risks, track tasks and ensure every project is delivered on time with quality.
- Interface with product management, sales, and customers to ensure our customers’ needs are met.
Qualifications for Hire Engineering Project Manager:
- 3-5+ years’ experience in Engineering project management
- BS in Engineering or related required, MS a plus
- PMP certification is a plus
- Hands on electronics development experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with both Hardware and Software development
- Experience working with Supply Chain teams
- Experience creating a detailed schedule, managing projects, and related project management functions
- Detailed knowledge of waterfall and Agile design methodologies and all aspects of product design process
- Experience with presenting to executive leadership and clearly communicating the status of projects
- Ability to establish/revise/execute process change to gain engineering efficiency as well as identify opportunities for improvement
- Knowledge of cars and the automotive industry a plus
- Understanding of manufacturing and creation of marketing materials a plus
- Production experience highly preferred