Epicor BusinessAnalyst (Contract)
Gurnee, IL (Hybrid role)
Job Requisition: 6832
Responsibilities for Epicor Business Analyst:
- Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of end users.
- Partnering with ERP and MES vendor contacts
- Collaborates with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Clearly identifies project stakeholders and establish customer classes, as well as their characteristics.
- Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Assists in conducting research on products to meet agreed upon requirements and to support purchasing efforts.
- Participates in the QA of purchased solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
- Participates in the selection of any requirements documentation software solutions that the organization may opt to use.
- Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Develops and utilizes standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
Requirements forBusiness Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in the field of business administration, finance or information systems.
- Epicor Experience is a MUST in a Supply Chain Environment
- Three to five years related work experience.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development of an MES (Manufacturing Execution System) with a manufacturing environment.