Full Stack Developer (Direct Hire)
Job Requisition: 6441
Description for Full Stack Developer:
Responsibilities for Full Stack Developer:
- Design and develop changes to picture archiving and communication system (PACS) web application and server in accordance with planning efforts.
- Write robust, modular and well documented code using Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Debug and fix issues that arise from customer feedback
- Review proposed product changes developed by other Software Engineers.
- Maintain test suites to automate unit and integration testing
- Effectively work with multi-disciplinary personnel to achieve project goals
Requirements for Full Stack Developer:
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in full stack software development in the development of web applications
- Experience in using web technologies for client-side application development
- Knowledge of SQL/MySQL and database concepts
- Web Server experience with Nginx or Apache
- Strong experience with Linux operating system
- Knowledge of Object Orientated Programming (OOP) concepts
- Experience with software test automation
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and a desire to continuously learn new technologies, concepts, and tools
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment
Desired skills for Full Stack Developer:
- Experience with containerization and related systems such as Kubernetes
- Experience with Google Cloud
- Experience working with DICOM files
- Software development experience within a highly regulated environment
*Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.