IT/Engineering Contract Business Developer
Description for IT/Engineering Contract Business Developer:
You will be responsible for identifying and closing new sales opportunities through your knowledge of the recruitment/staffing market geography, economic environment, top companies within the Engineering and IT contract staffing space. You will establish a plan to grow newly acquired clients for our contract business. Building reliance and credibility amongst clients/prospects, candidates, and colleagues by communicating our value proposition. All while creating an excellent customer experience.
Responsibilities for IT/Engineering Contract Business Developer:
- Work with Managing Director to establish target account list and takes the lead in opening the new Engineering and IT contract accounts.
- Maintain company guidelines metrics against set expectations on a regular basis (requirements, interviews, meetings, starts, headcount and gross profit dollars).
- Helps with daily issue resolutions and Job Order coverage. Willing to handle accounts you bring in.
- Maintains and grows personal book of business. The ability to successfully build and execute strategic sales campaigns.
- Comfortable with negotiations
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Over time build out a sales team and become the sales leader.
Requirementsfor IT/Engineering Contract Business Developer:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related discipline
- Minimum 4+ years outside sales record with success in exceeding goals & KPIs.
- 2+ years within Recruiting/Staffing industry specifically on the contract and contract hire side of the business.
- Ability to provide strategic, out of the box solutions to our clients, acting as a true consultant
- Able to set priorities, schedule day’s events, make cold calls, prepare and give formal presentations.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines and able to handle multiple problems simultaneously
- Team player, able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Development of business opportunities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to talk effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.