IT Support Specialist, Developer
Greater Dayton, OH Area
Job Requisition: 6464
Description of IT Support Specialist, Developer:
The IT Support Specialist, Developer will assist in the maintenance and development of hardware and software computer system components. Will work company-wide providing IT support as well as creating, modifying and enhancing software applications.
Responsibilities for IT Support Specialist, Developer:
- Determine and install software, patches, security measures etc.
- Capable of documenting procedures and steps for technical processes and log all activities and communications.
- Diagnose client technical issues, gather information; and perform standard, preliminary research using all available resources.
- Effectively troubleshoot, schedule and follow through with all requests and incidents that are reported through submission or monitoring.
- Document requests for assistance in ticket management system and track incidents through to resolution.
- Identify potential outages and other possible issues via information gathering, ticket trends, etc.
- Use BI/Reporting tool suites (i.e. PowerBI) technology to create efficient and powerful reports for users.
- Use relational databases, including SQL and database objects such as views, stored procedures, functions, and their use in BI/Reporting tools.
- Configure computer settings, network domain settings and user settings.
- Install, move and maintain PC and other equipment, systems and related components.
Requirements for IT Support Specialist, Developer:
- 3+ years professional experience in Information Technology
- Proficiency with Microsoft SQL
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Netsuite Development and Celigo experience preferred
- Power BI experience preferred
- Magento Commerce preferred
- SalesForce Development experience preferred
- Office 365 Administration experience preferred
- Server and Network Administration experience preferred