Job Requisition: 6471
Description of Maintenance Technician:
The Maintenance Technician will work independently to maintain medical device manufacturing facility, offices and grounds handling preventative maintenance and general repairs following required ISO and FDA regulations. Position is first shift Monday-Friday.
Responsibilities for Maintenance Technician:
- Preventive Maintenance of Facilities including manufacturing facility and office space.
- General repairs relating to facility and grounds.
- Ensure building is kept clean and orderly.
- Work within ERP system including performing calibrations.
- Work with and manage outside contractors as needed.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment used in grounds keeping.
- Follow ISO and FDA regulations as communicated through the Quality Management System.
- Remove snow and ice from building walkways and steps and clean and sweep litter if needed.
Requirements for Maintenance Technician:
- 2+ years hands-on facilities and ground maintenance experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of Products (Word, Excel).
- Must and organized with a Lean Mindset and ability to manage deadlines.
- Must be motivated and have the ability to work independently.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience working within an ERP system preferred.
- Associates Degree preferred.