Manager, Dental Clinical Education (Direct Hire)
Greater Dayton Area, OH (Remote)
Job Requisition: 6361
Description of Manager, Dental Clinical Education:
The Clinical Education Manager provides clinical training services supporting the Company’s dental business throughout North America. This Manager will provide dental training and clinical consulting to customers as well as support teammates with clinical education. Will manage clinical education contractors that provide training services to customers. This position reports to the Director of Professional Education, Clinical Affairs Department.
Responsibilities for Manager, Dental Clinical Education:
- Lead education for Company’s Dental sales team focusing on intraoral/extraoral digital imaging.
- Manage a national Dental clinical contract education team.
- Coordinate and at times conduct customer-facing clinical training.
- Assign contract trainers for in-service customer post sales product training.
- Observe and coach trainers in action and validate their effectiveness.
- Personally provide in-office product training to Dealer and Clinician customers.
- Partner with Professional Education teams to standardize clinical training methods, materials, and processes.
- Serve as Dental imaging expert for customer visits to the Corporate Experience Center in Ohio and Dental office in Illinois.
- Work with Clinical Affairs to identify and communicate product issues and customer needs.
- Remain current on Dental technology and innovations to keep teammates, distributors, and clinical customers up to date.
Requirements for Manager, Dental Clinical Education:
- Clinical education and training experience in dental impressions and Oral Radiology including intraoral and extraoral imaging.
- 5+ years of direct dental patient care experience
- 2+ years of clinical dental education and supervisory experience
- Demonstrated professional customer-facing service skills.
- Strong customer communication, teaching and formal presentation skills.
- Experience recruiting, managing, training, and developing a team.
- Self-motivated and effectively works independently or with a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills – decisive.
- Solid computer and Microsoft Office skills.