Manufacturing Engineer (Direct Hire)
Job Requisition: 6917
Description for Manufacturing Engineer:
The Manufacturing Engineer will develop manufacturing packages classified, complex Defense Assemblies. The manufacturing packages include routers, drawings, models, and work instructions, and span raw material selection, 5 Axis machining, processing, and assembly.
Responsibilities for Manufacturing Engineer:
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports
- Read and interpret customer and industry specifications
- Develop the entire manufacturing process: material selection, material treatments, work-holding, machining, finishing processes, etc.
- Develop documents which drive the manufacturing process: drawings, models, assemblies, etc.
- Collaborate with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Maintain proper documentation (traceability, customer requirements…) and complete production routers
- Perform root-cause analysis and develop solutions
- Perform manufacturing analysis on orders
Requirements for Manufacturing Engineer:
- 10+ years of experience in a Manufacturing Engineering role in heavily documented and specification-centric industry
- Demonstrated ability to create and follow standards and engineer solutions
- Solidworks proficiency, modeling and drawing, advanced or higher
- Engineering Degree required
- Experience with multi-axis milling of titanium
- Experience with Aerospace OEM specifications
- Experience with Epicor ERP System preferred
- GD&T proficiency
- Ability to work extended hours
*Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.