Mechanical Engineer, Pharma Manufacturing (Direct Hire)
Job Requisition: 6926
Description for Mechanical Engineer:
Important young pharma co. with FDA approval to supply the US with critical medical isotopes used to treat cancers. You will be a key mechanical engineer for R & D manufacturing to support isotope production in a startup environment.
Responsibilities for Mechanical Engineer:
- Design, evaluate, and execute tests of mechanical, thermodynamic, fluid, and heat transfer systems.
- Manage projects, leading designers and technicians.
- Perform test procedures to validate product quality and/or efficiency.
- Write technical reports, papers, articles, and presentations.
- Operate mechanical systems.
- Lead and assist with maintenance.
- Oversee inventory.
Requirements for Mechanical Engineer: Pharma Manufacturing:
- BS Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Working level understanding of core mechanical engineering topics such as:
- Statics, Dynamics, Heat Transfer, Fluid Dynamics, Thermodynamics, Engineering Controls, Mechanical Behavior of Materials
- 2 – 5 years of hands-on engineering experience, preferably in an R&D environment; pharma a big plus.