Mobile Device Engineer (Direct Hire)
Job Requisition: 6367
Description for Mobile Device Engineer:
Provide subject matter related expertise to identify and resolve mobile device issues, including partnering with other parts of the organization and device OEM vendors. Strong technical skills related to mobile device performance and architecture. Significant experience authoring engineering documentation in order to conduct field and lab validation testing.
Responsibilities for Mobile Device Engineer
- They need to know how to configure and deploy mobile device software using an MDM platform. i.e. Workspace one, MaaS360, MobileIron, Intune.
- Own, operate, and maintain company-deployed MDM solutions (on-premise and cloud) to support business/customer goals and objectives
- Implement, test, and evaluate Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM/MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM) solutions
- Oversee integration of mobile capabilities (i.e. high availability device/app VPN, content management, Wireless Local Area Network Security, LOB/store apps)
- Implement and document repeatable change processes and best practices for MDM solutions
- Upload, update, maintain, and delete Windows Mobile, iOS, and Android apps
- Create, update, and maintain users and device owners in the MDM
Requirements for Mobile Device Engineer:
- College Degree
- 3 to 5 years experience working with Mobile Device Management Software (MDM)
- MDM software - Works Space One, MaaS360, Intune, MobileIron
- Rolled devices in Apples DEP and Samsung Knox
- Setup Zero-Touch Deployment
- Will to learn and lead
- MDM Guru!!!