Oracle EBS Consultant (Contract)
Job Requisition: 6952
Description for Oracle EBS Consultant:Seeking an experienced Oracle Database Administrator to conduct performance tuning within EBS for applications including Financials, Order Management, and Supply Chain for a global enterprise.
Responsibilities for Oracle EBS Consultant:
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science with at least five years of relevant work experience.
- Expertise in working with Oracle E-Business Suite and the following modules: Order Management, Financials, and Supply Chain
- Experience conducting performance tuning in a large enterprise production environment
- Experience with 12c
- Performance Tuning (ie. Sql Queries)
- Previous experience as an Oracle Database Administrator
- Proven experience with multiple operating systems: Linux/Unix/Solaris/Windows
- Strong verbal, written, organizational and documentation skills.
- Ability to provide accurate and realistic effort estimates, commit and deliver accordingly
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with occasional non-business hours (evenings and weekends) flexibility and able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects.
- Ability to work productively in a team environment and participate as a positive and cooperative team member.