Process Engineer (Direct Hire
Carol Stream, IL
Job Requisition: 6633
Description for Process Engineer:
As a key member of the team, the duties and responsibilities will include the This position will report to the VP of Operation as well as the Director of Operations.
Responsibilities for Process Engineer:
- Develops, initiates and/or sustain Injection Molding Manufacturing Process evaluations and improvements
- Develop and implement new Injection Molding manufacturing processes
- Provide technical advice and expertise for the assigned manufacturing processes as well as any other related areas
- Develops, issues, updates, and maintains manufacturing instructions and standards relative to production routings, safe work methods and operation of machinery and equipment.
- Leads and directs Continuous Improvement initiatives for Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost within the department.
- Coordinates, supports, and directs Process Engineering activities for the injection molding department.
- Other duties as assigned by the leadership team.
Requirements for Process Engineer:
- 3+ years of project management and leadership experience.
- Strong knowledge of polymer compounds and materials
- Experience of Insert Molding
- Experience with DoE trials
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 5+ years of process engineering experience in molding of plastic/polymer process
*Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.