Process Technician(Direct Hire)
Description for Process Technician:
The Process Technician is responsible for performing the set up and start process for molding equipment. This includes writing SWIs, and performing validation work (IQ/OQ/PQs/FAT/SAT). Many of the machines are automated/robotic. This role will work on various CI projects, too.
Responsibilities forProcess Technician:
- Know and follow all of the Company’s safety rules, such as safe work practices and standard operating procedures.
- Serve as a good role model to employees for safe work practices and behavior by conducting yourself professionally, keeping in mind your own safety and the safety of others.
- Learn and master all necessary areas of the quality system.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- The ability to setup new molds and create setup instructions.
- Ability to perform Scientific mold studies and work directly with Process engineers.
- Ability to perform qualification studies which include FAT and SAT
- The ability to run Mold validations such as IQ/OQ/PQ.
- The ability to follow mold validation protocol.
- Understand Instrumented tooling such as Kistler or RJG is preferred
- Programing of IMM robots is preferred.
- Willing to work 12-hour shift schedule.
- The ability to monitor jobs running in production.
- The ability to trouble shoot job running in production.
- Work with Process Engineers/tooling for constant CI improvements.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Requirements for Process Technician:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required. Completion of an accredited two-year technical college program, or a four-year university program, in a related field of study is preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience or accrued on-the-job training and experience in injection molding processes.
- Completed Set Up Technician Onboarding and Development Criteria.
- Basic hydraulic, electrical and troubleshooting experience.
- Able to program a core sequence on a tool.