Product Marketing & Business Development Manager
Remote (CST or EST)
Job Requisition: 6579
Would you like to join an established, rapidly growing company with a history of success that fosters an engaged and empowered culture? Would you like to have an impact on improving patient and provider experiences, by working with the latest healthcare technology?
Our client is adding to its team and is on the search for a Marketing Manager dedicated to our software products that interface with a wide variety of third-party software vendors in the healthcare ecosystem.
Working closely with Software Engineering Product Owners to manage existing software products and with Upstream Product Development to launch new products, this role is specifically focused on software that integrates real-time location data to third-party systems (e.g., Nurse Call Systems, EMRs, CMMS).
Our preferred candidate will have varied experience with:
Product marketing for IT solutions to drive product strategy and demand (including branding, pricing, promotion, sales strategy, tools to advance sales process/stages)
Partner/interface and relationship management for software products and co-promotion
Discussing technology both in detail with developers and at a high level with marketing teammates, sales and customers
SaaS and healthcare experience a plus!
Our client is located in Traverse City, Michigan, on the shores of beautiful Grand Traverse Bay. Ideally this position will be based in Traverse City, however a remote position will be considered for the right candidate. Travel requirements for this position may range from 25-50% annually, as regular travel to visit interface partners, attend tradeshows and deliver regular training to teammates in Traverse City and around the country will be required.
Our client Real-Time Locating System (RTLS) uses automated, accurate data to improve the experience between the patient and caregiver. Our client RTLS technology optimizes time spent with each patient while increasing patient throughput, capacity and room utilization. Additionally, RTLS asset tracking and management effectively locates and helps to manage equipment, allowing a greater focus on patient care, saving time and capital expenses.
The Marketing and Business Development Manager is a Marketing professional specialized in identifying business development opportunities with interface partners; building and maintaining successful relationships with interface partners, collaborating with management on business strategy to determine objectives, evaluating current partner business performance and maximizing interface business reach and potential consistent with overall business objectives for the Corporation.
• Develops marketing strategies within the product segment to achieve stated revenues objectives
• Manages external partner relationships to meet RTLS business and financial objectives
• Researches and identifies key targets for integration partnerships in partnership with Upstream Marketing
• Develops the partner integration roadmaps in collaboration with Upstream Marketing
• Cultivates, tracks, analyzes and communicates key metrics, including partner-driven revenues and overall market indicators.
• Creates a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
• Collaborates with management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
• Negotiates and finalizes deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies and in partnership with corporate Development
• Delivers a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
• Coordinates, documents and assists with the development of interfacing methodology
• Manages and schedules technical updates to the partner for software/hardware integrations in concert with RTLS Marketing Manager and RTLS Software/Hardware Manager
• Ensures consistent product and marketing messaging throughout all communication mediums in order to deliver clear product support
• Assist in generating marketing print and digital materials to clearly articulate the attributes of the product or category, including promotional, advertising, literature and web content
• Develops and delivers training materials for internal customer service, technical service, internal and external sales organizations
• Works with Product Managers to develop new product launch plans
• Acts as the category expert or person for needed support from sales, customer service and technical service
• Monitors environment in core product categories
• Manages category pricing and forecasting for financial and operational planning
• Monthly financial and operational demand planning
• Trade show participation
• Annual strategic plan support
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• BS/BA degree in Business, Marketing or related field, MBA desired.
• 4+ years’ experience in product management, partner management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Business development or corporate development experience.
• Healthcare software or SaaS experience preferred.
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams
• Strong analytical and financial skills
• Proficient in understanding technical product aspects
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Excel and Word