Product Test Engineer (Direct Hire)
Job Requisition: 6623
This position will be responsible for final product validation of new and existing Android and Embedded battery service products. Candidates should possess strong troubleshooting, problem solving and communication skills.
• Manually test and verify products (both SW & HW-SW interaction) to make sure new and existing products meet customers’ expectations
• Identify enhancements that can be made to software to increase efficiency
• Prepare test documentation that includes test strategy, test plan, test cases and test reports
• Provide status reports on progress of test execution and problem resolution
• Work with software development to analyze and debug product
• Provide technical support to sales, marketing and the customer
• Automation creation for repeated testing of products
• Demonstrate desire for continuous improvement and advancing quality
• Ability to drive root cause analysis for software issues and product issues
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Software Engineering or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience developing and executing manual and automated test cases
• Experience using JIRA and TestRail
• Experience with test automation is a plus
• Ability to create test scripts a plus
• Experience with automotive electrical systems a plus
• Flexible and pro-active
• Ability to work in a global team environment and interact with engineers in several locations
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
• Must be able to use hands in order to type.
• Must be able to view computer screen for long periods of time