Project Manager, MES & Electronic Batch Record (Direct Hire)
Greater Chicago Area, IL
Job Requisition: 6355
Description of Project Manager, MES & Electronic Batch Record:
The Project Manager will manage the electronic batch release (eBR) projects as part of the company’s Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Competence Center. The position will assist the planning and implementation of information technology infrastructure.
Responsibilities for Project Manager, MES & Electronic Batch Record:
- Support the Director of Manufacturing Technologies and the Head of the MES Competence Center by managing full project life cycle to effectively complete MES projects on time and within budget.
- Manage project processes including documentation, risk management, change control.
- Design and implementation of MES, EBR systems and xIoT Platforms.
- Gather requirements and objectives of projects and support the design and development process and translate user and/or system requirements into functional technical specification.
- Initiate change control, risk assessments, work orders, SOP’s, AOF’s, purchase orders.
- Test, document, and conduct end user training regarding shop floor system enhancements.
- Provide end-user support on the digital shop floor systems and associated software packages.
- Support the hardware systems being used by shop floor systems, including monitoring system health; maintain connected peripherals, application software patches, and maintaining overall system performance.
Requirements for Project Manager, MES & Electronic Batch Record:
- BS degree in Engineering discipline; PMP certification and/or Master’s degree a plus.
- 5-10 years managerial experience in the pharmaceutical industry with one complete PAS-X eBR implementation from design to full implementation.
- Experience with supporting Werum PAS-X eBR systems in operation.
- Experience in Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Manufacturing IT and Digital Solutions.
- Proven project management track record leading projects.
- Knowledge of GMP and EMEA.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication and conflict management skills.
- Ability to travel 10%