Project Support Representative (Direct hire)
Job Requisition: 6605
Description for Job Title:
Project Support Representative
Our client is a rapidly growing and highly dynamic IT products and services provider. We are looking for a highly motivated entry-level helpdesk support representative to grow with our team. This is an entry-level full-time position with plenty of opportunities for advancement. You will be working in an office environment answering calls and emails mostly on mobility issues, placing orders, and troubleshooting/maintaining service between major carriers like Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, etc. You are not a service provider but rather an account manager for our client’s mobility accounts. Our client has a young energetic culture, always having fun but getting their work done efficiently and precisely for their clients.
• Onboard new customers that have signed up for our Mobil(X) solution
• Resolve mobility questions and challenges in a professional and efficient manner
• Find resolution to any issues in our scope of work
• Collect documents and organize
• Good a following up with customers and vendors and fully completing a task
• 1-2 years’ customer service call center experience preferred
• College degree preferred
• Special attention to details and ability to extract information
• Proficiency with Google suite and can pick up software programs quickly
• Experience with wireless carriers a plus!