Quality Manager(Direct Hire)
Sun Prairie, WI
Job Requisition: 7089
Description for Quality Manager:
The quality manager is responsible for ensuring that the organization meets Aviation, Space, and Defense Organization’s (AS9100 revision D) standards through management of organizational Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and related processes to successfully maintain our high quality standard.
Responsibilities forQuality Manager:
- Standard of Operation (SOP) Management - Individual is responsible for maintaining and updating organizational SOP’s, adhering to requirements of the AS9100 Standard.
- QMS Management Review Meetings - Responsible for scheduling, setting the agenda, and leading Quality Management meetings.
- Annual Audit - Will facilitate, drive and complete the annual audit including recertification of the AS9100 standard. This role is also responsible for minimizing potential audit findings and mitigating any identified findings.
- Non Conformance Records (NCR process, NCR part, and NCR product) - Is responsible for managing the organization's non-conformance process and records to include the successful completion of NCR Parts, NCR Products, and NCR Process. This includes disposition of items to Engineering when appropriate.
- Corrective Action Records (CAR) - Will manage all Corrective Action Records including effectiveness review. Will also ensure that CAR’s are addressed in an accurate, timely manner.
- QMS Change Requests - Responsible for managing QMS Change Requests records, adhering to standard operating procedures (SOP) and AS9100 standards.
- Calibration and Asset Records - will own the process of managing the organization's asset records to include identifying calibration cycles and completing annual calibrations with the current 3rd party vendor.
- Part Inspection Process - responsible for managing the process to inspect incoming parts and ensure adherence to organizational processes and Quality Management Standards.
- QMS training and QMS training records - responsible for creating and managing QMS training of staff, records and lead quality management training.
- Quality Management Reporting - Create, update and deliver quality management metrics such as On Time Delivery (OTD), process conformance, and product conformance.
- Post Job Reviews - will be an integral part of all Post job reviews by holding, evaluating and rating each job for adherence to SOPs and standards, quality and metrics such as on time delivery, and customer satisfaction.
- Customer Satisfaction Feedback - will coordinate and deliver annual customer satisfaction surveys, including preparing final results and recommendations for follow ups.
- Risk Management - will assess Quality Management risks and complete mitigation plans to address these risks during the intake process and throughout each individual job.
- Safety Program - is responsible for developing and maintaining the organization's safety program to include setting requirements, monitoring adherence and providing safety training. This will include management of MSDS documentation.
- Document Revision Control - will manage the process of document revision control for all organizational documentation.
- Customer Property - responsible for managing customer property records an storage of this property.
- Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA) - will be responsible for setting up product returns with key information in the company’s Redmine tool before transitioning these to project managers.
- Recurring Non Conformance Themes - evaluation of recurring non-conformance issues to include creating and implementing mitigation plans to address these.
Requirements forElectrical Engineer:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Industrial Sciences, Natural Sciences, Process Management, Operations Management or related field.
- Professional Quality Management Certifications a plus (CMQ, OE, ASQ, etc).
- 3+ years experience in a Quality Management role.
- 3+ years experience with ISO 9001 and/or AS9100.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel), and/or Google Sheets/Docs with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.