Description for Corporate Recruiter:
Provide tactical support to the Talent Acquisition Manager assisting with recruiting, tracking & sourcing candidates. The ideal candidate will have a positive, fluid, can-do attitude with a intermediate understanding of Recruiting for diverse positions (engineering, IT, HR and Operations). Must have an established skill set with scheduling interviews, be detailed-orientated, have excellent communication and time management skills.
Responsibilities for Corporate Recruiter:
- Screening resumes through Applicant Tracking System / Smart Recruiter.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop interview questions for prospective candidates.
- Conduct initial candidate pre-screening to confirm candidate interest.
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
- Coordinating, scheduling and updating candidates – providing TCL and details to ensure candidates are comfortable and fully prepared as they consider the company as a potential employer.
- Candidate assessment management - submission, scheduling, follow up and communication of candidate assessments.
- Understand requirements of open position and effective talent recruitment strategies.
- Source passive candidates to continually build and maintain a sourcing pipeline and candidate pool via networking, partnerships, research and social media tools.
- Enforce hiring standards, ensuring only the highest quality and most suitable candidates.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Qualifications for Corporate Recruiter:
- Associate degree, preferred
- At least 2 years’ Recruiting experience for multiple positions (engineering, management, IT, administrative, financial, manufacturing, etc.)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy
- Ability to deal effectively with a diverse team of individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Discretion to handle confidential material.