Regional Sales Manager (Direct Hire)
Job Requisition: 6449
Description for Regional Sales Manager:
Regional Sales Manager will prospect for new business opportunities to sell factory automation / robotic systems and solutions to multiple industries throughout North America.
Responsibilities for Regional Sales Manager:
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
- Identifies prospective companies where opportunities exist and develop new strategic partnerships
- Continuously searches for and identifies prospective customers and opportunities
- Coordinates on-site plant visits to identify and qualify new opportunities for factory automation solutions and leads the pre-sales efforts
- Assesses customer requirements, collects and organizes all data & information, qualifies opportunity, conceptualizes automation solutions, and works closely with the team to layout and detail proposed automation systems.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel including engineering, service, production, and in order to meet account performance objectives and customers expectations.
- Creates presentations outlining and highlighting our strengths and capabilities; presents effectively to customer and prospects
- Works closely with sales engineers to create, customize and present detailed proposals that accurately and effectively demonstrate how our solutions benefit the customer's operation
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales and strategic objectives
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a 3-year period
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Forecasts period sales; develops and executes effective plans to achieve company objectives
- Overnight travel required
Requirements for Regional Sales Manager:
- College degree preferred,
- 10+ years of experience selling complex factory automation and robotics solutions to manufacturing based organizations
- ‘Hunter’ style salesperson with a self-driven personality
- Experience managing multiple accounts in the industrial automation, manufacturing, and /or capital equipment industry
- Technical background with a solid understanding of manufacturing processes
- Detail-oriented, excellent communication skills, and a history of creating and managing account relationships
- Team-oriented individual with experience working with internal departments
- Ability to assess automation opportunities, conceptualize potential solutions and perform ROI calculations for economic justification