Senior Cloud & Data Analytics Engineer (Direct Hire)
Traverse City, MI based; 100% remote within Eastern or Central Time Zones
Job Requisition: 6440
Senior Cloud & Data Analytics Engineer:
Medical device company seeking Data Analytics and Cloud Engineer to work closely with Agile team to build, deploy, and maintain a transformative cloud based infrastructure. Will generate insights from customer’s data to advance the data-driven decision-making capabilities. Must understand cloud computing services and infrastructure, architecture, data engineering, data analysis, data visualization, and have a basic understanding of data science techniques and workflows.
Responsibilities for Senior Cloud & Data Analytics Engineer:
- Develop cloud computing and infrastructure solutions in the data and analytics space, with focus on Microsoft Azure, DevOps, and .net framework
- Oversee CI/CD processes for sustainable and efficient deployment of code
- Install and maintain cloud-based applications, systems, or infrastructures in the data and analytics space.
- Generate insight from customer data to enable customers to advance the data-driven decision-making capabilities.
- Develop solutions supporting the movement of data and information assets.
- Cultivate a culture of sharing, re-use, design for scale stability, and operational efficiency of data and analytical solutions
- Monitor system uptime and performance, troubleshooting and resolving errors.
- Adopt best practices to ensure security, privacy and compliance for all data assets.
Requirements for Senior Cloud & Data Analytics Engineer:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Experience with Tableau or other leading (Business intelligence) BI tool is required.
- Experience developing cloud-based applications using Azure, AWS or Google Cloud; Azure preferred.
- Experience creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience designing and executing data pipelines preferably using Azure Data Factory.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure native databases and services.
- Experience working in SQL and data analysis across large data sets.
- Experience with at least one programming language, C# or Python preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of BI Reporting Tools and Troubleshooting.
- Knowledge and understanding of cloud scaling and security practices.
- Conceptual knowledge of data and analytics, such as dimensional modeling, ETL, reporting tools, data governance, data warehousing, structured and unstructured data.
- Ability to lead and manage projects and/or project teams.
- Experience working with Healthcare data encompassing PHI/PII desired