Description for Senior Electrical Engineer:
Provides engineering, design, and development support for new product launches and development projects pertaining to electronics in interior and exterior automotive lighting products.
Responsibilities for Senior Electrical Engineer:
- Customer technical key contact for electronics and electrical subsystem, including review and understanding of electrical documentation and specifications.
- Conduct electronics design and software for new product development and production programs.
- Conducts DFMEA, DVP&R, wiring schematics, component selection and other technical support on assigned programs.
- Define, plan and track work packages for all electronics disciplines (system design, HW design, SW design, software programing, HW validation, SW validation, ECAD, DFMEA, WCCA, Elcomp, hardware checklist)
- Support customer presentations and discussions and present technical content of quotations or development results.
- Actively works within the team to support successful DV/PV and delivery of PPAP on time.
- Consultation with the customer when implementing technical requirements and agree on technical solutions. Identify and track internal or external changes.
- Support electronics and software testing.
Requirements for Senior Electrical Engineer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or computer engineering plus 2 to 4 years of experience in a position involving electronics and software development.
- Professional experience in automotive electrical engineering, with circuit design, programming, EMC experience, WCCA, Board layout/schematic capture software such as Orcad/Pad’s and Altium (preferred).
- Practical experience in project management in automotive electronic products (hardware or software).
- Practical experience and know-how in usage of following tools such as MS-Project, standard testing equipment (Oscilloscope, DMM, thermocouple meter), LABVIEW (desired), FMC ELCOMP, OEM requirements etc.
- Experience in electronics test plan writing and software testing. Able to perform data analysis and result interpretation.