Senior Electronics Engineer
Greater Dayton area, OH
Job Requisition: 6412
Description of Senior Electronics Engineer:
Design, develop, document and test electronic systems, components and circuits for Medical Device products. Will work on new products and modifications to existing ones.
Responsibilities for Senior Electronics Engineer:
- Independently evaluate, select, and apply adaptations and modifications to printed circuit boards, cable assemblies and overall control systems.
- Analyze system requirements, customer needs, regulatory and standard compliance, device safety, device usability and cost while working cross-functional consideration.
- Design and test printed circuit boards (PCBs), cable assemblies, devices and systems.
- Owner of validation PCB design
- Perform concept design of verification of systems
- Document confidential descriptions and specifications of proprietary hardware and software, product development and introduction schedules, product costs, and information about product performance weaknesses.
- Provide technical guidance on moderate to complex problems.
- Influence the improvement of product development methods and techniques.
- Provide guidance among engineers and co-ops
Requirements for Senior Electronics Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related engineering field required.
- 5+ years electrical experience designing and testing PCBs.
- Ability to prepare test protocols and test reports.
- Experience with EMC/EMI and serial communication & isolation.
- General understanding of sensor integration and testing.
- Knowledge of UL standards.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, Oracle Preferred.
- Knowledge of FDA and ISO regulations desired.
- Experience with EDA software, Altuim or Mentor Graphics PADs preferred.