Description for Senior Engineer:
We’re looking to hire a Senior Engineer; you will get an opportunity to work with talented engineers in helping to build products that will continue to help the company expand its services and offerings. We are looking for outcome- and product-focused engineers who want to play a part in building a great engineering culture through strong cross-functional collaboration. Individuals who have experience working on projects from scratch, starting with requirements and wish lists, and turning them into development plans, with architecture and key tooling in mind.
Responsibilities for Senior Engineer:
- Customer technical key contact for electronics and electrical subsystem, including review and understanding of electrical documentation and specifications.
- Lead feature and story development for healthcare providers, staff, and patients, following established design patterns and best practices
- Help build a reliable, observable, and maintainable codebase, including test coverage and monitoring
- Identify and communicate benefits and tradeoffs to engineers of all levels as well as non technical stakeholders
- Mentor teammates, supporting their learning and growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, including product, design, clinical, and operations teams to deliver on clear outcomes
Requirements for Senior Engineer:
- 3-5 years’ experience as a developer
- Familiarity with common frameworks and tooling, including testing frameworks
- Familiarity with common agile practices (ex: scrum, Kanban, CI/CD)
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration (especially design and product)
- Experience with architecture, design patterns, and coding for maintainability
- Strong communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences