Senior Product Manager (Direct Hire)
Greater Dayton Area, OH
Job Requisition: 6381
Description of Senior Product Manager:
The Senior Product Manager develops, executes and manages customer research, competitive analysis, business cases and product portfolios. Focuses on delivering strategic initiatives, customer value and profitable growth through continuous delivery of differentiated solutions that improve customers’ cexperiences and champion a comprehensive enterprise view of technologies, products and services. Driven by strategy, customer research, data and an empathy for patients and care providers, will engage with senior leadership to set the vision and lead dynamic cross-functional teams to deliver high customer value and desired business results.
Responsibilities for Senior Product Manager:
- Leads organization in building and improving upstream product management processes, techniques and best practices.
- Assists in development and execution of divisional strategic plan.
- Works cross functionally with industrial design, engineering, and user experience specialists to define, validate and deliver concepts and products that satisfy unmet customer needs.
- Develop platform strategies and solution roadmaps for an entire portfolio of products and services and evaluate concepts, ideas and suggestions for new products and services.
- Responsible for all forms of customer research and customer value confirmation (qualitative, quantitative, primary, secondary, online surveys, in-depth interviews, focus groups, pricing analysis, conjoint analysis and etc.).
- Analyzes, translates and presents research information and recommendations through business cases new products and services.
- Creates product portfolio roadmap to provide visibility to future product concepts and technology needs.
- Directly responsible for voice of the customer and act as a strong advocate of customer through product differentiation in all phases of the product development cycle.
- Collaborates with finance on new projects to develop financial models to determine if project meets return-on-investment guidelines.
- Embrace new business models, methodologies, processes and act as a change agent within the organization.
- Partners with corporate development to assess potential partnerships or acquisitions and participates on due diligence and integration teams.
- Supports CCO, VP of Marketing and Director of Upstream Marketing with development and delivery of presentation materials.
Requirements for Senior Product Manager:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a business or technical field. MBA desired.
- 6+ years of experience in Product Management or product development
- Effective in owning and developing a product portfolio strategy and roadmap
- Ability to analyze customer, technical and business requirements to deliver strategic initiatives
- Ability to conduct, prioritize and synthesize customer research
- Strong technical aptitude is desirable
- Cloud-based SaaS solution experience is desirable
- Experience working within a lean-agile product development method, Scrum preferred
- Ability to effectively work with and motivate cross-functional teams at all levels
- Strong formal presentations skills
- Ability to develop and analyze financial models
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Clinical insight is desirable