Senior Regulatory Associate - Devices (Direct Hire)
Remote, Visa transfers OK
Job Requisition: 6845
Description for Senior Regulatory Associate:
The Senior (Level 4, open to a Level 3) Provides regulatory support and expertise associated with global and US registration of device products, including in-depth analysis of the requirements and tracking of deliverables. With oversight, supports creation of global regulatory strategies and assists in execution including creation and maintenance of global registration dossiers.
Assures full regulatory compliance of all documentation for submissions and change management.
Responsibilities for Senior Regulatory Associate:
- Provides regulatory advice and support to assigned products/teams. Identifies and communicates registration needs and strategies. Maintains awareness of applicable regulations.
- Plans and organizes registration packages for device products. Prepares registration packages in line with local regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- With oversight, serves as a liaison with regulatory agencies pertaining to assigned products. Assists in the preparation of agency meeting packages and strategies for agency meetings.
- Evaluates manufacturing and labeling changes for regulatory impact. Accurately describes these changes for ease of regulatory agency review.
- Work with region and country RA counterparts to evaluate changes for regulatory impact and to ensure compliance with applicable regulations. Accurately describes these changes for ease of regulatory agency review.
- Represents Global Regulatory Affairs at research and development meetings and presents agreed upon regulatory positions. May serve as a lead regulatory representative to an assigned product or project team.
Requirements (may flex up or down and adjust compensation accordingly)
- Review and approve critical documents, seeking guidance when necessary. Review technical reports and determine acceptability for regulatory submission.
- Identify registration documentation deficiencies and work with colleagues to accomplish resolution.
- Interpret global regulations and assure regulatory compliance, minimizing development costs and cycles.
- Define and negotiate regulatory strategy with supervision.
- Exercise good judgment within policy and regulations.
- Responsible for tracking and completion of assigned registration activities. Accountable for accuracy of work and meeting multiple, simultaneous deadlines. Missed registration deadlines or inaccurate registration packages can delay regulatory approvals, which can result in missed sales or regulatory action letters.