Senior Software Developer, Data Analytics
Traverse City, MI based; Remote within Eastern or Central Time Zones
Job Requisition: 6400
Description of Senior Software Developer, Data Analytics:
Medical device company seeking full stack developer with .Net and cloud experience to focus on data analytics for Company’s Real Time Locating System (RTLS) which uses automated, accurate data to improve the experience between the patient and caregiver. RTLS technology optimizes time spent with each patient while increasing patient throughput, capacity, and room utilization. Additionally, the asset tracking and management effectively locates and manages equipment to focus on patient care, saving time and capital expenses.
Responsibilities for Senior Software Developer, Data Analytics:
- Analyze, design, program and test computer software programs and applications as part of the product development lifecycle.
- Maintain, support, debug, and enhance existing software applications.
- Develop conceptual designs to aid in development process.
- Create or update user stories to support software design concepts.
- Create and update software documentation including specifications, design documentation, etc.
- Perform verification activities that demonstrate requirements are implemented effectively.
- Work cross-functionally to complete project/product objectives.
- Review and provide feedback on test plans and user stories.
Requirements for Senior Software Developer, Data Analytics:
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems or related field.
- 2+ years experience in software development.
- Proficient in Microsoft programming languages (C#, VB.Net, .Net Core).
- Experience developing cloud-based applications; Azure preferred.
- UI experience with Angular or React.
- Terraform experience highly desired.
- Experience with database development including SQL Server, MySQL, and SQLLite.
- Ability to prepare Test Protocols and Test Reports
- Awareness of Agile principles and concepts.
- Knowledge of ISO and HIPAA regulations.
- Ability to lead and manage projects and/or project teams.