Senior Software Developer (Direct Hire)
Job Requisition: 6560
Description for Sr. Software Developer:
The Senior Software Developer will play a crucial role in the R&D group to help develop software applications for operating room equipment for a major global medical equipment company.
Responsibilities for Sr. Software Developer:
- Reviews and understands business requirements for development tasks assigned, including engineering requirements.
- Develops software interfaces to connect engineering and business applications.
- Collaborate with the product development and operations teams on NPD projects.
- Develops changes to programs to resolve issues.
- Develops test scripts and tests programs according to business requirements.
- Works with business users to test programs in Development and Quality.
- Writes technical documentation throughout the software development life cycle.
Requirements for Sr. Software Developer:
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical degree.
- Experience with Autodesk® AEC Collection, Revit, CFD, and Creo preferred
- Experience writing software interfaces utilizing .Net is highly preferred.
- Experience with ReactJS.
- Experience in User Interface (UI)/Human Machine Interface (HMI) development is required, which may include HMI touch screens or Graphical UIs.
- Understanding of usability / human factors is desired.
- Knowledge of project management tools. Experience writing documentation, preferably in a regulated environment.
- Experience working with source control tools, preferably like GIT
*Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening