Software Build Installer Engineer (Contract to Hire)
Job Requisition: 6403
Description for Software Build Installer Engineer:
As a software installer, your job duties include running diagnostic software, updating computer programs, researching installation requirements, ensuring software is high quality, and uninstalling unused program, debugging and navigation.
Responsibilities for Software Build Installer Engineer:
- Created installation packages for OS and Mac
- Enhancing and implementing changes to install packages.
- Work cross functional across different teams
- Creating installer code and packages
- Perform troubleshooting and debugging
- Verify user permission to allow application to be installed
Requirements for Software Build Installer Engineer:
- Ideally 5-7 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Experience with Mac OSx DMG and PKG file creation
- Experience with Windows OS application installation file creation.
- Experience with software processes running on Mac OSx
- Experience with other software installation tools as NSIS, Inno, Installsheild.
- Experience with Windows.net core framework
- Visual C++, PowerShell scripting