Software Developer (Contract To Hire)
Job Requisition: 7099
Description for Software Developer:
The Software Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining a variety of software that supports client’s database of scholarly productivity and providing limited end-user support. As part of the development team, the candidate will develop and maintain new applications, as well as support existing applications for our clients and internal users. Candidates must live and be eligible to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for Software Developer:
- Maintains company’s proprietary software used for maintaining scholarly activity information.
- Develops new applications, as well as provide enhancements and support for existing systems written in C#, ASP.NET Core, Angular, and SQL Server.
- Assists in all phases of the SDLC toward development of new software, systems and business processes.
- Obtains the business requirements needed from internal and external customers in order to develop the appropriate solutions to ensure a functional and efficient product.
- Performs the coding for technical specifications written or verbalized by internal and external customers.
- Provides training assistance to customers on the use of the respective systems or processes.
- Collaborates with various departments throughout the organization to create the best possible product and to maintain a timely and accurate delivery of requested software.
- Responds to customer systems issues and provides solutions to problems as needed.
- Conducts testing of the software and assuring its quality.
- Investigates and suggests solutions to defects and problems that may have been detected during testing.
Requirements for Software Developer:
- 2-5 years’ of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Must have experience in C#, .NET, Angular (preferred)
- Strong Coding experience 2-5 yrs
- Understanding of database structure
- Basic programming skills.
- Experience with SQL servers
- Highly autonomous
No sponsorship at this time.