Description for Software Engineer:
This software engineer will be working for a leading global payment enablement platform company, processing more than $180 billion in payments annually. This company enables payments for over 3,200 partners and over 260,000 merchants around the world and across the entire commerce ecosystem: online, in-app, mobile, in-store. This is a mid-level position and will be fully remote unless the candidate is close to Schaumburg IL.
Responsibilities for Software Engineer:
- This software engineer will work closely with the department manager and the team.
- write secure, clean software that scales with concurrency.
- Design and develop new features and interfaces using modern web programming paradigms.
- Must be able to build and maintain secure APIs. (ex. MySql and or SQL).
- Work with legacy code and trouble shoot any issues.
- Create efficient database queries and document code, concepts, business logic and logistics.
Requirements for Process Engineer:
- Bachelor of Art/Science in Computer Science or other experience commensurate
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing complex applications
- Expertise in coding
- Expertise in design patterns
- Expertise in MySQL
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Work collaboratively with others and be an independent thinker.
- Education: Bachelor of Art/Science in Computer Science or other experience commensurate
**Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.