Software Support Consultant (Direct Hire)
Description for Software Support Consultant:
We are looking for a knowledgeable, self-driven person to join us in servicing the fast-paced, innovative world of staffing and recruiting through our cutting-edge technology platform. To support our all-in-one SaaS solution, we are seeking an individual who can investigate and troubleshoot customer needs while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for an individual who will take initiative and have instincts to exceed the limits. If you enjoy a fast-paced, hands-on environment along with a variety of challenging and stimulating projects, this position is for you.
Responsibilities for Software Support Consultant:
- Enhancing the user experience by communicating best practices and techniques in a timely manner
- Combine troubleshooting skills with a keen sense of organization to effectively manage projects on tight deadlines.
- Provide technical support and guidance to customers via phone calls and emails.
- Respond to customer requests via verbal and written communication.
- Create and update user documentation and instructions.
- Learn, educate, and test the software and enhancements.
- Track and route requests while documenting resolutions.
- Heavy phone, email, and video conference interaction
Requirements for Software Support Consultant:
- Support a payroll and/or accounting software is preferred
- Preferred work experience or college level classes in any of the following fields: Accounting, Payroll, Staffing, Recruiting, VMS, ERP/Wholesale Distribution, or Software Support
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Business, Data Analytics, or Accounting
- Superior customer-service, analytical skills, and attention to detail with exceptional communication skills: both written and verbal
- Strong troubleshooting skills, while thinking outside the box
- Self-motivated; must be able to successfully execute responsibilities independently
- Familiarity with Microsoft products, Teams, Virtual Video Tools (Zoom, Teams, GoToMeeting) CRM and/or web-based software
- Must be a fast learner and technology literate (social media, web sites, mobile apps)